- We use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the information we provide on this website is accurate at the date of publication, however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided.
- We use reasonable efforts to ensure you can access and use our website at all times. However, we do not guarantee that use of our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that materials accessible on or through the website will be free from errors, viruses, worms or other harmful code.
- The appearance of models on the website is not to be construed as a representation of their health status, or the health status of their friends, family or acquaintances.
- While all medical and scientific information provided on these pages is subject to technical review before publication, information may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We accept no responsibility for errors in the content at any time. Further, the content on this website is not provided as medical advice and should not be considered a substitute for medical advice and treatment by qualified health professionals.
- Hepatitis Australia uses reasonable endeavours to provide high quality information about treatment and prevention strategies related to viral hepatitis. While the information may assist you with your decision-making, you should not act on the basis of any content contained on this website without first obtaining professional advice specific to your circumstances. The choice of whether and when to start treatment and what treatments to take should be made in consultation with an appropriately qualified medical practitioner.
- Hepatitis Australia makes no representations, warranties or statements that the information available on the website is suitable for any particular purpose. Use of the website and its content is solely at the user’s risk, and it is the responsibility of the user to independently evaluate the website’s content.
- To the extent permitted by law, all liability is excluded for any loss (including indirect loss), damages or injury resulting from your access to (or inability to access) or use of this website, or as a consequence of any content or information obtained from or through this website.
- No transmission of data through an Internet website can be guaranteed as totally secure. Although we take reasonable steps to ensure the security of information in accordance with our obligations at law, we do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or input into forms via our website.
- All content contained on our website (including but not limited to all design, images, audio and video files, coding and text) is owned by or licensed to Hepatitis Australia. Content is copyright © Hepatitis Australia 2022, unless otherwise stated.
In recognising the fundamental importance of information and education in working towards the elimination of viral hepatitis, materials produced by Hepatitis Australia may be reproduced for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes free of charge, provided that:
- reproduced content must be branded Hepatitis Australia and acknowledgement to Hepatitis Australia must be made prominently, including a link to hepatitisaustralia.com and a citation stating “Reprinted from [name of publication], published by Hepatitis Australia”;
- reproduced content must not be published in a manner which damages or dilutes the reputation of Hepatitis Australia, or which creates a misleading impression that Hepatitis Australia is associated with, or a sponsor of, the person reproducing the content; and
- reproduced content must not be altered or reproduced in a misleading context.
- We also work closely with committees, working parties, our member organisations and various advocacy organisations (“Agencies”). Queries regarding permission to reproduce material from our website produced by Hepatitis Australia in conjunction with other Agencies, or requests regarding reproduction rights of any material for commercial purposes, should be made to Hepatitis Australia directly at [email protected] . Reproduction of such work (or any part of such work) without the prior written consent of Hepatitis Australia may be unlawful. Queries regarding permission to reproduce material from our website that is not owned by, or licensed to, Hepatitis Australia (that is, any content on our website where we have stated that copyright is not vested in us) should be directed to the relevant copyright owner.
- Aside from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or under this Copyright Statement, all other rights are reserved.
- This website includes trademarks which are protected by law. You may not use our trademarks in Australia or internationally without our prior written consent, except to legitimately identify our products or services.
- You may link to any page of this website provided you do so in a way that accurately indicates that the link is to the Australia’s Biggest Quiz website or Hepatitis Australia website and is not misleading, derogatory or offensive.
Cookies and tracking
- You are able to set your browser to refuse or delete cookies. Please refer to your browser’s help information. We note that disabling cookies may limit some features of the website.
Third party sites
- This website may contain links or references to third party sites. We use reasonable endeavors to ensure we link to third party sites that we consider reputable and therefore likely to contain up to date and accurate information about viral hepatitis, however, we do not guarantee that this information is correct, up to date or evidence-based.
- We are not responsible or liable (to any extent, or for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred) for the content of those sites, or for the copyright or privacy practices of the sites. Your access to, and use of, those sites is at your own risk.
- Any links are provided for convenience only and these links may not remain current or be maintained. The provision of links to external sites does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation by Hepatitis Australia.
- We also use a number of social media sites (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube) (Third-Party Media Websites). These sites may change over time, and we reserve the right to cease use of any such sites at our discretion.
- 8.3 We do not necessarily endorse, support, verify or agree with any content posted by you or any other user or member on our Third-Party Media Sites. Any content uploaded or made online by you or any user or member is the view of you, or that user or member, and does not necessarily represent our view.
Misuse of website
- You agree to only use this website in accordance with these terms and all applicable laws. You may be held personally liable for any unlawful use of this website.
- You agree that you will not web scrape, harvest or crawl any of the data (including prices) on the website, either manually or by any automated technology. You further agree that you will not interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of our website.
- If you think any content on this website is inappropriate or unlawful or infringes your rights, please contact us at [email protected] .
- The terms of this website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the Australian Capital Territory in the Commonwealth of Australia and you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Australian Capital Territory.
- Although Australian websites may be accessed outside of Australia, we make no representation that the content complies with the laws of any other country. To the extent permitted by law, if you access this website from outside Australia, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with your local laws and for any reliance on our website content.
Last updated January 2023